It is finally here Congress 2022 in person and a new venue !!!
Please find below a download of the information flyer regarding the event, including menu’s for the Dinner and Dance
Below are links to book. Members need to bring their 2022 membership card to gain access . We appreciate all members who wish to attend the annual Congress to complete the forms even if you are not bringing paying guests, for a smooth running of the event. We will need to know numbers for catering (Gatsby night) and numbers in attendance
All bookings must be completed no later than the 24th June 2022 – via the link, we are unable to take bookings over the telephone.
Spectator tickets for the inventive dance, Ballroom and Theatre only will be available on the day. Theatre Participants for the workshops must be pre-booked as these spaces are always sold out and can not be booked on the day (see Theatre Conditions)
Saturday 9th July 2022
Inventive Dance – see downloads booking forms for spectator tickets and application form if you wish to take part in the competition.
For tickets to the Gatsby Night, please complete either the Ballroom or Theatre form on the below links (depending on your branch), one guest only per member for the Gatsby night.
We will need to know numbers for catering and attendance
Business Meetings – £30 per person (non member) free to members
Ballroom – Sunday 10th and Monday 11th July 2022
Ballroom Entry Conditions
All Ballroom Branch lectures are complimentary to IDTA members on production of their 2022 members card.
- Members’ spouses are welcome to attend and are admitted by advance ticket only £30 per day.
- Sponsored Students accompanied by their teachers are admitted by advance ticket only £30.00 per day.
- Provisional members are welcome to attend and are admitted by advanced tickets only £15.00 per day.
- Members of other dance associations are welcome to attend, admission by advance ticket £30.00 per day.
- Children (under 16 years) are not permitted to any part of the Congress, with the exception of the Sequence Day Competition with appropriate ticket
Theatre – Sunday 10th July 2022
Theatre Entry Conditions
- Entry is complimentary to IDTA members on presentation of their current 2022 membership card
- IDTA member spectators do not need to book, please show your 2022 card on entry
- Places must be booked in advance as floor space is limited no booking will be taken on the day
- A maximum of three students per member will be permitted
- Tickets to participate in the lectures must be booked in advance and are not available on the door
- Students participating must be 16 years or over or hold a current Intermediate Performers Card
- Students aged 13-15 years may attend to watch the lectures only
- Ticket prices: Student £30.00, Provisional members £15.00, Non-member £30.00 per person per day
IDTA Dinner & Dance: – Sunday 10th July 2022
Conditions of booking:
Guests must be 18 or over due to alcohol being served
Due to venue restrictions table are 10’s only , we can not accommodate bigger tables.
Booking forms accommodate up to 10 guests, if you have bigger parties please complete more than one booking form
There are two menu options which has been chosen by our President Mrs Anna Henrich-Jones , which can be downloaded below. (Menu 1 Meat and Menu 2 Vegetarian/Vegan)
On the Booking form:
You will need to choose either menu 1 (Meat) or menu 2 (Vegetarian/Vegan), there is no swapping between menus. To ensure smooth running and for everyone’s enjoyment It is very important that the member who has booked the dinner and dance ensures all details on the form has been completed correctly including menu choices and very importantly allergy information. The IDTA and venue take no responsibility for incomplete or wrongly completed forms.
For enquires please call the chief Executive office at IDTA head office
We look forward to see you all there.